in the field of Inner city development
urbanista is a respected, creative and interdisciplinary office for participatory urban development. We develop concepts for action, studies and visions of the future for municipalities and other actors in urban development. We stand for a maximally participatory approach, which is characterized by new forms of co-production of space as well as intensive work with the public and different stakeholder groups.
Across Germany, we offer extremely interesting projects, an open and communicative atmosphere in the team and a high degree of personal decision-making freedom. Our aspiration is to develop the best concepts and processes for the future of the city with the most talented employees.
To strengthen our 15-strong team in Hamburg, we are looking for an experienced planner to manage and develop city centre concepts.
- Management and implementation of inner city concepts
- Project management including coordination and control of the project participants, interface support to administration and politics
- Writing, visualizing, developing and coordinating
- Responsibility for project goals in terms of costs, qualities and deadlines
- completed studies in the field of urban planning or a comparable course of studies
- at least three years of professional experience
- Independence in the handling of projects / experience as a project manager
- Acquisition experience
- Experience in the development of inner city concepts
- very good textual competence: experience in writing texts of journalistic quality that are well-founded in terms of planning and linguistically very easy to understand
- Up-to-date on current urban development issues
- Confidence and aplomb in dealing with customers and stakeholders from politics, business and the real estate industry
- Presentation Security
- a good graphic eye (advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite)
- friendly, communicative appearance and ability to work in a team
- no fear of contact with the level of urban land use planning
- Experience in the use of GIS programs
As part of the urbanista team, you will work on and help shape major urban development projects throughout the German-speaking world. Our projects are characterized by their diversity and their creative approach. The work in our agile team is versatile and offers the opportunity to set your own priorities in a thematic focus.
The position is advertised as a full-time position and is initially limited to one year (with the option of extension). Send your application documents including a portfolio and a letter of motivation to Tristan Lannuzel, firstname.lastname@example.org 1 May 2021 at the latest.
Your contact persons for questions are Katharina Grön and Birte Kepp (040 2981217-0, email@example.com).
We are looking forward to your application!