Project manager with urban planning traineeship in the field of participatory urban development
urbanista is a respected, creative and interdisciplinary office for participatory urban development. We develop concepts for action, studies and visions of the future for municipalities and other actors in urban development. We stand for a maximally participatory approach, which is characterized by new forms of co-production of space as well as intensive work with the public and different stakeholder groups.
Across Germany, we offer extremely interesting projects, an open and communicative atmosphere in the team and a high degree of personal decision-making freedom. Our aspiration is to develop the best concepts and processes for the future of the city with the most talented employees.
To strengthen our 15-person team in Hamburg, we are looking for a planner with a traineeship in urban planning. Have you recently completed your traineeship and don't want to go the classic route? Then get in touch with us.
- Implementation of spatial concepts and processes (mission statements, studies, integrated and strategic urban development concepts)
- Writing, visualizing, developing and coordinating
- Responsibility for project goals in terms of costs, qualities and deadlines
- Urban planning traineeship
- Studies in the field of urban planning or a comparable course of study
- Independence in the processing of projects
- Experience in the development of integrated urban development concepts and participatory processes
- very good textual competence: experience in writing texts of journalistic quality that are well-founded in terms of planning and linguistically very easy to understand
- Up-to-date on current urban development issues
- Confidence and sovereignty in dealing with customers and stakeholders from politics, business, urban society and administration
- Presentation Security
- no fear of contact with the level of urban land use planning
- Experience in the use of GIS programs
- friendly, communicative appearance and ability to work in a team
As part of the urbanista team, you will work on and help shape important urban development projects throughout the German-speaking world. Our projects are characterized by their variety and their creative approach. The work in our agile team is versatile and offers the opportunity to independently set priorities in a thematic focus.
The position is advertised as a full-time position and is initially limited to one year (with the option of extension). Send your application documents including a portfolio and a letter of motivation to Tristan Lannuzel, email@example.com by 1 May 2021 at the latest.
Your contact persons for questions are Katharina Grön and Birte Kepp (040 571 995 210, firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are looking forward to your application!